Here’s a quick look at some of the stories that made headlines today.
Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Digital healthcare solutions provider Sancy Bhd debuted on the LEAP Market and counts among its stakeholders ex-Sapura Energy Bhd CEO Tan Sri Shahril Shamsuddin.
2. Barisan Nasional component party Malaysian Chinese Association has ceased to be a substantial shareholder of car leather upholstery maker Pecca Group Bhd.
3. Forex losses and higher financing costs pulled VS Industry Bhd’s net profit down 31.76% to RM30.36 million in its second quarter ending Jan 31, 2023.
4. Malaysian real estate investment trusts remain as safe-haven investments for investors amid market uncertainty, according to MIDF Research.
5. Nexia SSY PLT has resigned from its role as Sarawak Consolidated Industries Bhd’s external auditor because of “difficulties”.