Here’s a quick look at some of the stories that made headlines today. Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The government instructs banking institutions to help low-income earners through their CSR programmes.
2. The ringgit is poised for a reprieve as China’s reopening heralds more tourist arrivals and bolsters exports.
3. The Federal Court will hear Datuk Seri Najib Razak and his son’s income tax appeals on June 14.
4. Economy Minister Mohd Rafizi Ramli says Malaysia should focus on producing biomass, ammonia, and hydrogen.
5. Theta Edge participates in the request for proposal to acquire a 70% stake in MoF Inc unit Transit Acquirer.