Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. RHB Banking Group’s managing director/group chief executive officer Datuk Khairussaleh Ramli has tendered his resignation.
2. Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua Sdn Bhd has earmarked capital expenditure of RM1.33 billion for the improvement of its plants and the development of a new car model.
3. Genetec Technology Bhd registered its best ever quarterly net profit thanks to higher sales and improved operations.
4. AirAsia X Bhd has announced a major new air logistics partnership with global transport and logistics provider GEODIS.
5. Tune Protect Group has assuaged investors’ concerns over its reliance on AirAsia Group Bhd’s business.