Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Bursa Malaysia says that Serba Dinamik Holdings Bhd remains suspended as it still has yet to comply with the directive to make the findings on its review public.
2. Pekan MP Datuk Seri Najib Razak has filed another suit against Tan Sri Tommy Thomas, this time in relation to his book.
3. The Ministry of Health says the level of carcinogen acrylamide found in Malaysian-made biscuits is still below the European Union Commission Regulation’s benchmark.
4. Gadang Holdings Bhd returned to the black as all its segments did better.
5. Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Sdn Bhd has rolled off the production lines in Karachi, starting with the Saga.